January 10 2021

 Active Listening! Can you hear me??


Barbara Chan dives into Shalom!



So much to cover and not enough time! 

George Lai opens with John 13:27

John 13:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Take a moment to see if you think you are a GOOD Listener. 

Can you wait to speak or avoid judgment? What is your strategy for managing conflict?

How can you help keep the peace with your family? colleagues? friends?

Below are videos/slides that help tie in our discussion.




Scripture:


Breakout room summaries and closing 

Click Here


Click below for other Great Resources to ponder:




The Sunday Gathering;

A place to get to know each other
And grow closer to God







Comments

Popular posts from this blog